I am no one to preach but this is my experience of life so far and i want to share some things I have understood and learnt.
1. Whatever has happened in the past if it still haunts you, you are already dead. Whatever will happen in the future if it is already troubling you, you are way out of your time living in the future. Whatever is happening to you now if that matters you are living in the moment and cherishing it.
2. If you miss the right moment you will regret it later so never miss an opportunity when it presents itself.
3. Whatever happens, never lose hope.
4. Sleep early, wake up early, it is one of the best things you can do to improve yourself. Benjamin Franklin says “There will be enough time to sleep in the grave.”
5. Never give up on yourself.
6. Never stop trying, whatever it is you are trying to do, give it at least one honest try.
7. Never be rude, be calm and respect everyone even if they disrespect you.
8. Connect with nature, take some time in solitude, all by yourself.
9. Be kind and be gentle and be forgiving.
10. Take small steps towards your goal, enjoy little things, never complain always reform.